Pastel Mini Liquid Highlighter series features Moonlight, Sunlight, Skylight and Starlight colours. The new mini bottle enables you to take your favourite highlighter with you wherever you go. Used to bring shine and highlight the desired parts of the face. Notably; Cheekbones, above or below the brow line, bridge of nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, above the lips and décolleté area (lower neckline). 4.2ml.
Application: Can be applied with or without other makeup products to highlight desired areas of the face.
- Apply highlighter to the areas where you want your face to stand out. To emphasize the cheekbones, it should be applied starting from the cheekbones then up towards the temples.
- You can apply highlighter under and above the eyebrows to make your eyebrows look more curved and to emphasize the eye makeup.
- Applying highlighter to the inner corner of the eyes will make your eyes appear more prominent. This is especially effective when applied with dark smoky eyeshadow.
- Apply highlighter to the edge of the bridge of the nose and tips to make it look narrower and more upturned.
- Apply highlighter to the area below the nose and upper lip to make the lips appear fuller.
- As a final touch, highlighter can be added to the tip of the chin.
Vegan. Gluten-Free. Paraben-Free. Dermatologically Tested. Cruelty-Free. Halal Certified.
Always read the label.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Tocophery Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Benzoic Acid (+/- Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 16035).
Ingredients may be subject to change without prior notice. We advise all our customers to check the product label for the most up-to-date ingredients list.