The Moonlight Liquid Highlighter, to be applied after your initial makeup, provides a fresh, gleaming and radiant look. Used to bring shine and highlight the desired parts of the face. Notably; Cheekbones, above or below the brow line, bridge of nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, above the lips and décolleté area (lower neckline). 15ml.
Application: Can be applied with or without other makeup products to highlight desired areas of the face.
- Apply highlighter to the areas where you want your face to stand out. To emphasize the cheekbones, it should be applied starting from the cheekbones then up towards the temples.
- You can apply highlighter under and above the eyebrows to make your eyebrows look more curved and to emphasize the eye makeup.
- Applying highlighter to the inner corner of the eyes will make your eyes appear more prominent. This is especially effective when applied with dark smoky eyeshadow.
- Apply highlighter to the edge of the bridge of the nose and tips to make it look narrower and more upturned.
- Apply highlighter to the area below the nose and upper lip to make the lips appear fuller.
- As a final touch, highlighter can be added to the tip of the chin.
Vegan. Gluten-Free. Paraben-Free. Dermatologically Tested. Cruelty-Free. Halal Certified.
Always read the label.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (+/- Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491).
Ingredients may be subject to change without prior notice. We advise all our customers to check the product label for the most up-to-date ingredients list.